Dental Implants for Brighter Smiles
Just because you’re missing one or more teeth doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a full smile again! Dental implants are a permanent tooth-replacement option that truly look and feel just like natural teeth. We bet that many people won’t even be able to tell the difference between your other teeth and a dental implant.
To learn if you’re a candidate for this procedure or to find out more about how dental implants can change your life, contact our office today.
The Dental Implant Procedure
A dental implant is a small titanium post that serves as the artificial tooth’s new root.
Using a gentle and safe surgical technique, we place the dental implant in your jaw bone. We then let it fuse with the bone to create a strong foundation. After the area has healed completely, we place a restoration on top of the post to complete the dental implant. This restoration is custom-made to match your surrounding teeth. At the end of the procedure, you’ll be left with a natural-looking, fully functioning dental implant!
The Benefits of Dental Implants
Here are some of the main benefits of choosing dental implants:
- Dental implants can last a lifetime with proper care and maintenance.
- They perfectly match the color and shape of your natural teeth.
- You can chew and eat all your favorite foods again with ease.
- You can speak clearly without gaps from missing teeth.
- You can brush and floss your dental implant like you do your other teeth.
- The procedure doesn’t affect or alter surrounding teeth.
- There’s no need to bother with removable appliances like dental bridges or dentures.